Thursday, June 12, 2014

Boom goes the dynamite!

My entire life I have been very close to my family. I was very blessed to of had both my parents in my life, under one roof, who continue to love each other through tick and thin. I have two beautiful older sisters who are my best friends; we truly are as close as they come. Aunts, uncles, cousins grandmas and grandpas, they are all a huge part of who I am. That being said, 4 years ago I met my a man who would completely change my life. BOOM.








My sister, Brittany, introduced me to Justin while on Spring Break. How romantic, I know. He was charming, and handsome, and hilarious and.... well, he was intoxicated. But that didn't stop him from proposing to me on that very same day. I said yes of course but it didn't go further than that. At first.




After the putt putt golf plastic ring proposal, he got my number and didn't call. I was bummed so, naturally, I Facebook stalked him. I mean... doesn't everyone do that? No? Well you should because it payed off. A few months later we were [like totally] official. I couldn't wait for him to meet my family. My sisters saw me happy so they loved him. He was polite, so my mom adored him and he was a real "manly man," so my dad was ecstatic.

Can it get any better? YES IT CAN because Justin came with a bonus! This bonus stood about 36" tall, with big blue eyes, and lovely dirty blonde hair. She is beautiful, sweet, caring, smart, and AMAZING. Her name is Rylee Rose.




Did I ever see myself in a relationship with someone who had a kid? Absolutely not. But Rylee has one incredible dad! :) 
So, fast forward through 4 years, 2 dogs, 1 house, blue eyes that turned to green, and 8 visits from the tooth fairy, and here we are! And I wouldn't have it any other way! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment